torsdag 22 augusti 2013

My thoughts. v10

Used to be that I was so arrogant to think that I am to be within a different category than that of humanity.
But if the definition of different races is as shallow as the color of your skin, maybe something deeper would be considered a genetic diversion as well?
To fully comprehend my train of thought, you should see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vA99YLSHtb4

I think a lot like them. Like Legion. They compare humanity to the Geth quite flawlessly in mathematical terms.
Listening to them is like watching a ballet; graceful, tender, beautiful.
Even though they are hard facts and observations, Legion manages to put it in a way that makes me fully understand how they think.
It gives them value and for that I adore them. Like me, Legion does not think through emotions.
They use the data gathered to create a consensus in order to achieve the best possible solution.
Much in the same way that I do.
Because think about it...
To act through emotion is very much like having a pack of TNT blow up prematurely because it was hurt.
It saw you place it and hold the button, but before you actually push the button it explodes nonetheless.
Thus the explosion was premature for you had not yet completed the action of pushing the button and activating the charges.
You might very well have stopped and changed your mind.
But because the TNT acted out on its emotions it is now too late.
I try not to think through emotions. I try to think the way Legion does. By evaluating data and reaching a consensus.
In my point of view it makes me a better person. Some would claim that I have become closer to God.
Too bad then, that I don't believe in him.
But it makes me different -- in fact very different -- from other human beings.
Some would call me heartless, some would claim the opposite.
In the end it's all just a matter of perspective.

http://www.wimp.com/viewpoints/

That is all.

Thank you.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar