tisdag 20 augusti 2013

My thoughts. v9

I've started to think forward a bit more than I usually do, treading outside the boundaries of my personal safe zone.
Not so much that it causes me distress. I am merely exploring how far out I can go without being prosecuted.
So many people know my schemes, my ideas. They listen to me, they take in what I say.
But I can clearly see that in their eyes I'm just a fool. That we cannot contradict society.
I remember asking someone about life when I was younger.
He'd experienced a far more disturbing youth than I have, so I couldn't help myself but feel ashamed for being sad myself.
Compared to him, my life was a walk on the beach lined out with rose petals.
I wondered how he kept his hopes up. I wondered how he could smile. I wondered how he could avoid hating everything about himself.
"How could I...", he replied "...when this life is all I know?".
Indeed it was all he had. And how can you truly hate something where there is no alternative?
However, seeing other people in pain...

It hurts inside.

I know I cannot save them all, that I have done what I could.
I've saved more people than I can fully remember. None of which I have contact with today.
They left me with a 'thank you' but I'm happy nonetheless. I never asked for anything in return.
Making people happy makes me happy in return. <u>That</u> has true value. Something that money or debt cannot dream of replicating.
And it's funny to think how flawed I truly am. Just like you, I've made mistakes. It's how we learn.
The schools and media slander this proclamation, claiming that mistakes is the worst thing you can ever make.
It's like we're still fully christian, clinging to the belief that we are meant to be perfect but we simply are not.
I do believe that we are destined for something great. I do believe there is hope.
Recently I had that feeling again... The feeling we all would have in my world.
A constant sense of calm, happiness and unconditional love.
There was no god in sight. Not that there would be anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6RT6rL2UroE

It's an outdated system. God does not belong in this world anymore.
Now I know, I know... According to the Mesopotamians there are still a few thousand years left until Jesus is to abdicate.
There are signs, I've seen them. People are very slowly waking up. I am not the first and I'm certainly not the last.
But for now it is quite lonely here. Few speaks my language anymore. So much has been lost and forgotten, waiting to be rediscovered.
I am happy because you who read all this, and who manages to read between the lines, are one of the few who has opened their eyes.
We are awaiting for us to return to our former glory, to create a new Atlantis.
There are so many ideas and yet I am just a child.

What would I achieve if I were a world leader?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar