tisdag 20 augusti 2013

My thoughts. v8

So I've been thinking, as I do ever so often, however, this time about what to do with my life.
I haven't really come up with anything new per say, but this is a blog about my thoughts.
Also, since I probably won't be alive by the time my ideas starts to affect society I should try to do something while waiting.
Wouldn't really hurt, I suppose, even if I still do not share the common belief that "more is better".
We are so caught up in what we are told and we keep walking the same path over and over again.
I'd much rather discover new paths and I know you would too. Frankly, who wouldn't?
Fear controls us more than we want to admit.
It drives us to do stupid things and to abandon our path.
The fear of dying, mostly. The fear of being hurt, either in physical or mental form, perhaps both.
And once again, that makes me sad.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand:

Since I really like playing games and it's basically the only thing I've done since I was 6 years old, I figured I could be a professional gamer.
Now, I'm not sure if I have what it takes. I'm not much of a 'people person'. Most of the time I'm only funny without realizing it myself.
When I actually <u>do</u> try to be funny... Well, I'm not.
And to be completely honest, I pretty much suck at video games. I have nothing in comparison to the people competing for the MLG title.
I'm hardly even decent. At least that's how I feel.
I could be a singer, but I don't have the charisma to chase that dream. I'm too lazy to make an effort. Pretty much in the same way that a spider is lazy for spinning a web and waiting for its food. I just wait for the right opportunity.
Acting has always been one of my strongest sides.
Lying and acting my way out of tricky situations was a must in my childhood.
It kept me afloat.
Right now I'm getting into more trouble than I manage to avoid, but I'm trying to stop lying.
It's hard, but I try. I always do my best.

Now I'm too tired to write anything else.

Good night.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar