torsdag 11 juli 2013

My thoughts. v5

I'm tired of arguing with humans. They're so predictable. 
According to their society there can only be one right answer. 
I don't think that's true. 
One might say that two is bigger than one. Another might say that three is bigger than two. 
Even though these individuals think differently, they are both right. 
I once told a person that I am strong. 
She didn't believe me, because "a strong person wouldn't be sitting by the computer all day". 
I told her that I am waiting. Waiting for what, she replied. 
For the world to change. 
As those of you who actually read this knows, the world will change. 
It will be better. 
But there is still a large gap until the day that happens. 
The stars have told us that we still have 500 years ahead of us before this change will occur. 
She said I wouldn't be alive in 500 years. 
I said that my body will die, but my soul will remain. 
"There is no such thing as a soul. It has been scientifically proven." 

That's when I gave up on the conversation. 
For in order to prove that something does not exist, needn't you know what it actually is? 
Such a statement is as narrow sighted and idiotic as it was for the scientists 500 years ago who explained the workings of the human body. 
People didn't know what they were looking at and so they claimed that it didn't exist. 

"You condemn what you do not understand." -Ezio Auditore da Firenze 

If you don't know what it is, how can you claim it does not exist? 
I admire your efforts in trying to understand the universe with your insignificant field of view, but it doesn't work the way you want it to. 
In order to understand, we must sometimes embrace what we do not understand. 
And to understand is not always to be able to explain it. You only need to accept it. 
Because, for all that we care, our knowledge means nothing on an astronomical scale. 
The entire history of our planet is just a second compared to the lifetime of the universe. 
What we think has no real meaning to the universe. 
It doesn't care. 
The world will keep spinning and the universe will keep expanding regardless of our efforts. 
You cannot disprove that of which you know nothing of. 
I suppose that's the full extent of all that I have written here today.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar